Established in 2017, we are a partnership representing more than 20 conservation organizations, including state and federal government, non-governmental organizations and private entities.
To support the health and diversity of pollinators in North Carolina through protection, restoration and creation of pollinator habitat
- Facilitate the protection, restoration and creation of pollinator habitat across the state.
- Develop and disseminate best management practices to enhance habitat and pollinator diversity.
- Facilitate the production and procurement of native pollinator plants and seeds.
- Identify and advance research opportunities.
- Foster communication among partners, stakeholders and interested parties.
- Collaborate/coordinate with all levels of government to establish protective mechanisms for pollinators and their habitat.
- Act as a clearinghouse for pollinator science and information.
Special thanks to Debbie Roos (Extension Agent for Chatham County, NC Cooperative Extension) for providing all the header photos on this website!